Entrepreneur, motivator, leader, pioneer in introducing Culture Change, Shop Floor and Office Improvement Methodology (Kaizen, Process Improvement, Problem Solving etc.) in SMEs and devoted to In-company Learning linked to Life Long Learning, Mrs. Shirley Ann Woolley, Human Resources Director at Frederick Woolley Ltd. is an inspiring woman who understands the needs of small to medium enterprises and the people who work within these companies.
Her achievements include being:
- Human Resources Director of the company Frederick Woolley Ltd. Precision Engineers with a staff of 230 people where she worked for 23 years.
- 1997/97 winner of the DTI Inside UK Enterprise SME of the Year
- Chairman of BOLDU Ltd (British Open Learning Development Unit Ltd), Europe’s largest resource facility for flexible and open learning materials
- Member of the Joint Education and Training Policy making Committee of the EEF and EMTA.
- Founder member of the British Metalforming Association.
- Chairman of the Birmingham Science and Technology Regional Organisation.
- Member of the Professional Speakers Association.
Mrs. Woolley has now been awarded an MBE for her services to Business in the West Midlands. Congratulations!
A video course on the implementation of 5S/5C filmed by AutoTrain at Frederick Woolley Ltd. will be available shortly from our website.